Monday, June 14, 2010

OK, you're thinking it, so I'll say it...

Hello, World! It's me. Did you miss me? Something tells me some of you did, some of you didn't, and some could care less. I guess in the grand scheme of things, that's just like life. So i'm moving on, and hopefully you'll come along.

Where have i been? AROUND.

:-)

But really, just taking a break from the 'overload' of our digital world. i have to say, for the most part, i am 'over' the need to be Tweeting, Blogging, Poking, and constantly telling the universe what i am up to...in the midst of traveling every week for work, it's become an almost inescapable and unbearable weight to try to keep up with it all. And i don't think i'm alone in this perception.

That said, i do think i'll have some insight and some interesting things to say in the coming weeks...so stay tuned...I was in Des Moines yesterday to cover the Hy-Vee Triathlon Elite Cup, I'm in Edmonton this coming week for some WEC action, and then it's off to Rotterdam for the start of the 2010 Tour de France.

SO, PACK YOUR BAGS AND COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

I can't wait to see the events unfold, and i'll do my best to convey the excitement and importance to those of you who chose to tune in. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment